prop for YS140FZ

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 13 14:51:13 AKDT 2004

 Jon
 I used a 16x11 APC on my 140FZ and had good results. The header needs a copper gasket inside the threads in the head. This creates a seal for the header. You can get these gaskets from Central Hobbies. This should solve the header problem. I have never had to use locktite ar high temp sealer on the header connection to the head.This includes the 140L and DZ.

 Jim Ivey