Back to a two-year rules cycle and judging certification

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Thu May 13 14:22:30 AKDT 2004

I failed to mention one important change to FAI-F3A this year.  The
statement about distance out.  Maneuvers flown further out than 175 meters
is reason for downgrade and anything beyond 200 meters is reason for
severe downgrade.

don

This is new?  I am actually looking forward to "seeing" the FAI manuevers
this year. I think my visual acuity(?) ends at 250 meters therfore it is
safe to say I have never really seen ANY FAI manuevers....

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering