Tuned Pipe.

Fausto Henriques fausto at alternex.com.br
Thu May 13 04:27:04 AKDT 2004

Hi,
I'd like to thank for the inputs about the subject. I really got what I was expecting and have decided to go with the 2 cycle tuned pipe. Anyone has any comments about the 3M engines and also their tuned pipes. I've a friend that wants to sell his 1.40 tuned pipe for a very reasonable price when compared to the OS unit. Do you think it might work adequately.
Thanks for all,
Fausto