Cub to X-15

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed May 12 16:28:23 AKDT 2004

Chuck I think the underpropping of the engine is only part of the answer. It
sounds from your description that the low end is lean. You might try both,
more prop and a richer idle. A 16x13, 16.5x13, or 17x10-12N would be good choices
for the 120. And since it also slows on that upline, try lengthening the pipe
some.

MattK