Rules Proposals Final Vote

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed May 12 13:40:01 AKDT 2004

Del:
Great for openers.  Another idea would be to let us, as affected
members, have a say on who sits on these boards; not simply appointed by
somebody who may not be remotely interested in our sport.  I don't
recall even being given the opportunity to vote..............or have I
missed an opportunity, and simply forgot to vote? O:-)
Bill Glaze