rules proposals final result

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon May 10 18:18:42 AKDT 2004

Lance:
I'm sure you did as described below.  I was really speaking "generally"
to illustrate that it is imperative we all act together to get this
situation straightened out.
Factionalism is a good way to spin our wheels and go nowhere fast.  In
other words, in  the immortal words of Old Ben:  "We must all hang
together, or we will all hang separately."

Bill Glaze