rules proposals final result

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun May 9 05:52:01 AKDT 2004

Perhaps that is the best approach. Regard the published rules to be the
framework with the variations noted. We have frequently made exceptions to
the rule book to accommodate field conditions on the Contest day.

Before you make the decision to add/change maneuvers be sure to clear it
with the score keeper.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US