rules proposals final result

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Sun May 9 01:31:08 AKDT 2004

The surveys of the NSRCA members clearly proved that the overwhelming
majority of US pattern flyers (NSRCA members) want scored take offs and
landings. In my humble opinion, take offs and landings are just as aerobatic
as a loop of roll and should be judged as such. Perhaps AMA is pushing us
back to the NPAC idea where we can be in charge of our own destiny; ya
think???
Tom W.