rules proposals final result

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Sat May 8 13:03:37 AKDT 2004

Not only that, but those poor guys in Intermediate still didn't get
their snap!  How inconsiderate!!!!!!!!!  HOW
UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems to me that I remember a couple of contests last year in my
district where the C.D. notified the contestants on the sanction, in
advance, that the Intermediate flyers sequence would include the snap
and the Immelman and that this was perfectly legal. I can't see why we
can't implement the same procedure regarding scored T.O.s and Ls.and the
snaps and anything else we want to incorporate(within reason) and phooey
with the contest board. What can they do ? Refuse to issue a sanction?
It would appear to me that none of the contest board members even
glanced at the survey results let alone exercised any reflection
regarding same( Am I getting too pushy?).
Georgie