rules proposals final result

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 06:07:05 AKDT 2004

It is an appointment by the AMA District VP.  We have to keep in mind the AMA "owns" the Competition Regulations, not the NSRCA. It is a good idea to know who the AMA VP and the Contest Board is/are for your NSRCA district (NSRCA D4 spans 3 AMA Districts), and get to know them.

Brian Young <b4598070 at yahoo.com> wrote:
This may have been discussed, but how do you get on
the contest board?

--- Lance Van Nostrand

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com