Baton Rouge

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Sat May 8 06:37:55 AKDT 2004

Chuck

The best place to stay is the Motel 6 in Port Allen (1-800-466-8356), it's relatively new. The field is located south of I-10 just after the long bridge, take the Rahma exit (#135) and follow the farm road south until you see the field sign on the left (don't enter the first entrance from where you see the field).

The field is grass, probably a good idea to use Du-Bro or Sullivan lite wheels rather than Dave Brown - the grass will be mowed very short, so no real problem.

I'm planning to leave around 10:am or so Friday, Ken may or may not go along. You're welcome to ride with me if you wish. Call me @ 281-392-9714.

Earl