Troy Newman

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Fri May 7 21:55:45 AKDT 2004

MessageSlow down there hoss.

Who is giving Troy any negative press? I added a simple question in a PS, and noted that it really didn't matter. Then chicken guy starts up.....

Nobody is questioning Troy's good intentions, or his opinions. Or anybody else's for that matter. I find it ridiculous that any of this has even gotten to this point...AGAIN.

-Mike