Charging concerns/questions with NMP Lithium Ion batteries

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 17:57:24 AKDT 2004

Ed: I am running a 1450 nimh 5 cell pack at 5oz.  I did some rough
calculations from my practice flights and figure an average flight with
10min in the air plus start / taxi times the battery uses 200 mah per
flight. I am using 2- 8411's  2-9411's and a 331 servo.  So the 1450mah
is more than plenty and a 1050mah would work too and save a  little weight.
Chris