Masters sequence

Ed Deaver divesplat at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 17:29:38 AKDT 2004

OK so now we don't have to work on smooth landings or jump in the air with takeoffs, this only saves more time to work on next years upcoming fun Masters maneuvers.

My question is who has already gone out to see how hard the diamond 8, square loop with 2 or 4pt rolls, reverse knife edge, vertical square 8.

I have and these are FUN maneuvers although very difficult to get the symetry right.  But they are FUN ones.  Am looking forward to next year already.  ps I hope by hitting 45 in the diamond 8 that it will help my other 45 menuevers for this year:):):)

Ed