FW: Comments on 2005 rules cycle changes voted by AMA contest board.

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 17:04:49 AKDT 2004

Forwarded are Eric Hendersons comments regarding the vote along with
relevant survey results.

My personal opinion on the whole process is that contest board members
should not be allowed to participate in making the rules proposals. I
consider it a conflict of interest. Also, an abstained vote should be
considered a yes vote. Your either for it or against it, no in between.