voltage regulators with Li-Ion packs

JOddino JOddino at socal.rr.com
Thu May 6 15:29:16 AKDT 2004

Hey Dave,
Are you charging two at a time plugged into one receiver (common ground for the packs being  charged) with the Schulze?  Some of the jet guys are having trouble with this.  I'm guessing the charger ground is not common to the battery being charged ground.  Can you check it with an ohmmeter?

One caution, with Lithiums and high current you may need a heat sink.  Work to get the current down first.

Jim