Futaba 9ZAP Problem

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu May 6 10:51:57 AKDT 2004

On May 5, 2004, at 12:22 PM, Michael Ramsey wrote:

> Make sure your throttle trim is all the way down. If it's all the way
> up,
> the ESC thinks the throttle is on, and as a safety won't start the
> motor.

And we have a winner!  That was it.  My throttle trim wasn't all the
way to the top, but it was 1/4 of the way up to the top.  I hit
throttle trim down about four 'clicks' and the throttle worked!   Now,
whenever I can't get the throttle channel to work on my airplane or
others I'm helping, I have another 'magic pill' besides reversing the
throttle channel.  Thank you all for your help.

Ron Van Putte