Futaba 9ZAP Problem

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 06:04:15 AKDT 2004

The 9zaps sometimes does some strange things.
You can probably get clear of this problem by copying a working model to this one.
If you have the patience to pursue the issue a lot of us would like to know more.

Usually the weird things that happen occur at the time you turn it on. I feel the glitches are in the programming that is not accessable to the user. My oldest 9ZAPS is about 10 years old, Tony's folks replaced a cracked plastic part on throttle stick and I flew it yesterday.

After 10 years of service I still think it the best system in the RC world.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US