Futaba 9ZAP Problem

John Petterson rcpilotjohn at comcast.net
Wed May 5 19:36:28 AKDT 2004

Ron -

3 questions to help you debug -
(1) Is there some kind of safety disable switch (or dial) for the
throttle control for that model programmed in the TX or on the plane?
(2) If you use that model in the transmitter but turn on another plane,
will the throttle servo move on that plane?
(3) If you use another model in the TX and turn on the plane that is not
working, will the motor spin?

John