Futaba 9ZAP Problem

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed May 5 09:15:44 AKDT 2004

All - I have tried everything I can think of and still can't solve a
problem.  I have a Futaba 9ZAP transmitter and was using it in the PPM
mode to fly a GWS Slow Stick, using a GWS R4P receiver.  Everything was
fine until one day I went to fly the Slow Stick.  The aileron, elevator
and rudder servos worked fine, but the motor would not work.  I tried
everything I could think of, including trying an unused model in the
9ZAP.  Nothing worked.  Then I tried a different Futaba 9ZAP
transmitter and everything worked fine.  Huhhhhh?  Any ideas?

Ron Van Putte