Got it! Animated Symphony plane

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Tue May 4 07:17:13 AKDT 2004

Not flying for me Bill, as I am a Slave to the desires of the Pattern
Dudes of the world.....That is I am making multiple mold sets and
deliverable planes to the pattern masses......Lance is too, but somehow he
is able to do the work until 7pm, Family until 9:30, then build molds
until 11:30, then his plane until 1:30am get up and do it again....I am in
bed at 8 pm-unless Mail Call is on, scumbags.

I am and will be flying the Aries for quite some time as it flys great,
and I will never be an FAI dude.  There is a list for the Symphony, but we
do have Aries in stock  for any of yous that need a plane. Multiple mold
sets will help us deal with the Symphony demand.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

Bill Glaze <billglaze at triad.rr.com>