Nederland Texas Contest

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon May 3 12:59:06 AKDT 2004

Sweet Nederland........close to LA, yet lucky enough to still be Texas,
home of the famous pre contest Friday night get together at the BudCo Pro
Shop, which includes a few of those fancy brews for uppity pattern
dudes-courtesy of the host and CD. I attend every year just for that.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Tony Stillman" <tony at radiosouthrc.com>