FW: Fixed gear responses

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Sun May 2 18:22:04 AKDT 2004

Hi again all,

Just thought I would pass on this response from Les Bollenhagen. I hope it
will solve some of your problems regarding this issue.

best regards

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the below reply.

I can tell you we have the following happening, all due for release in June
/ July

1) 2 new gear for electric, 1 @ 15mm longer and another 50mm longer.

2) new smaller wheel pants ( F3A Small WP ) in carbon, with footer

3) new smaller wheel pants ( 57mm WP )  in glass - no footer and hence
cheaper.

4) soon all CF wheel pants will be all black.

It is actually cheaper to make em in 1 piece (half the tooling, half the
handling).[Koenig, Tom]  ( he is talking about the fixed gear here)

Thanks. Feel free to post this to where ever in MAY.

Thanks &  Best Regards,

                                Les Bollenhagen

*PLEASE NOTE*  This email and any attachments may
be confidential. If received in error, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. The reproduction or
dissemination of this email or its attachments is
prohibited without the consent of the sender.

WARNING RE VIRUSES:  Our computer systems sweep
outgoing email to guard against viruses, but no warranty
is given that this email or its attachments are virus free.
Before opening or using attachments, please check for
viruses.  Our liability is limited to the re-supply of any
affected attachments.

individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views of the
organisation.