Nats Proposal (D5 members)

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 25 20:14:31 AKST 2004

Most of you have read the proposal for this year's schedule of events at the Nats.  The board is currently holding discussions on the proposal and if you have any feelings either way on the banquet date and awards ceremony date or any other factor of the proposal, now is the time to let me know.  The only way that I can fully represent you, the D5 members is for you to let me know your wishes.  Contact me off the list at warrior523 at mchsi.com.

Thanks

Dan Curtis D5VP

Will we be voting on this item on Sunday.