Judging Seminar

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 25 20:08:25 AKST 2004

Just a reminder about the Judging Seminar to be held in Springfield, Missouri on April 17th.  We are starting to get a few signed up and would like to get everyone signed up real soon.  If you are planning on attending, please go to www.springfieldpatternflyers.com and fill out the short form for us.  Need to get a solid number to order the materials.

If you have any questions or any trouble getting to the website please contact me direct at

warrior523 at mchsi.com

Thanks

Dan Curtis