Thursday banquet at NATS

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Mar 23 08:18:07 AKST 2004

Jim:
As far as I know, the only increase in cost is if you want to be included in the Team Selection portion of the event.  In other words, only those who pay the extra money will be eligible to be on the Team.
If you want to fly FAI and not be eligible for the Team, you can.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505