Maneuver 2 in F05

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Sun Mar 21 17:24:29 AKST 2004

Don,
Not absolutely certain here, but here's my logic.If you go through all
the maneuvers in the schedule you will find that  not "ALL" the maneuver
descriptions reference the direction of all rolls, but the ones that do
are in agreement with the Aresti diagrams. Based upon this fact it
follows that when the description doesn't specify, the drawing is
golden. I think I remember last year that a similar question was raised
regarding a line which had a roll that reversed at some point and the
direction was in question. As I recall the answer was that when the
description is silent the Aresti takes precedence.
Regarding the Golfball I would agree with your assessment of centering.
Georgie