Monokote help provided!

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Mar 21 04:40:09 AKST 2004

Ted: you can get a replacement shoe for the Monokote iron, and make it
good as new.
My experience with the 21st Century iron has been just the opposite. I've
had mine since they came out 10 years or so ago, and have just had to
replace the shoe once. I build 8-10 planes a year, so maybe it just likes
to be used and not hidden in a closet!!!! :)

Terry T.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:31:12 -0600 "Ted Sander" <tedsander at comcast.net>