Monokote help provided!

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Sun Mar 21 04:34:55 AKST 2004

I have been using one since they came out, about 10-12 years ago. I did
replace the shoe once, and I am thinking of doing it again. I like the
iron so much I bought a second just to have on hand in case the first
craps out. I do a lot of covering, 8-10 planes a year, so my gun and iron
get a lot of Hot time. I love it! This iron holds it's temp perfectly,
and the degree settings on the handle are fairly accurate. I have checked
mine with a thermal detector.

Terry T.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 08:19:31 -0500 " michael   Medlin" <mmedlin at bbnp.com>