The Box Photos

Dick Smith flyrrs at cfw.com
Fri Mar 19 16:17:40 AKST 2004

Bob,

Did you find any tendancy for the cart to want to tip over if push a little from the front? The ones I looked at here (Wal Mart) seemed to tip when pushed a little from the front.

This could be due to the wheels turning too freely and not being 'anchored', such as  might be the case if the cart was resting upright on ground turf outside, and/or  the fact there was no weight in the bottom bin to hold the cart more securely to the floor, but I don't know. Sure wouldn't want everything to go flying out, etc. if it was accidently pushed in the wrong direction :-).

Anyway, looks like the cart  is a good investment, but thought I would ask B4 jumping ...

Tks,     - Dick Smith