The Box Photos

Dick Smith flyrrs at cfw.com
Fri Mar 19 16:13:30 AKST 2004

Bob,

Did you find any tendancy for the cart to want to tip over if push a little from the front? The ones I looked at here (Wal Mart) seemed to esasily tip when pushed a little from the front. This could be due to the wheels turning too freely and not being 'anchored' - such as  might be the case if the cart was resting upright on ground turf outside - and/or  the fact there was no weight in the bottom bin yet to hold the cart more securely to the floor, but, I don't know.Sure wouldn't want everything to go flying out, etc. :-)

Anyway, looks like the cart  is a good investment, but thought I would ask B4 jumping ...

Tks,     - Dick Smith