Pattern Toolbox-ing

Alan Hewson alan at countryworkshop.ca
Wed Mar 17 15:32:27 AKST 2004

Bob,
You gots any pics o'this thang

Alan Hewson
Thornton, Ontario, Canada

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Pastorello
  To: NSRCA
  Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 6:48 AM
  Subject: Pattern Toolbox-ing

  In my quest for "fewer trips from van to workshop" loading/unloading, going and coming, I have wanted a single container that would carry the "normal" toolbox, Radio South Pro Driver, starter on it's NiCad base, 1 gallon DuBro fuel jug, and the Tx (safely).
      Of course, it had to have wheels, be sturdy, not a big footprint, etc.etc.

  Found it at Wally World....Stanley, "Rolling Workbox", $24.99.  Has a folding handle, lots of little compartments to lose all the small irreplaceable parts in, is plastic (or whatever that stuff is), has wheels, and will permit ONE trip for "airplane", and ONE trip for "flight support"....

  Just thought I'd share the discovery for the other lazy pattern people out there...

  Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
  NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
  rcaerobob at cox.net
  www.rcaerobats.net