Help with Pipe mount

Laggis, Michael michael.laggis at acsalaska.com
Thu Mar 11 10:47:16 AKST 2004

Howdy All,
I am coming down the home stretch on my Focus version 1.  I got the
engine box cut down and rebuilt for my engine mount/engine.  It used to
have a DB hard mount and now has a Hyde A mount.  The motor is a Mintor
1.70 with a Mintor 60 degree header/Mintor carbon pipe.  It all fits
beautiful in the plane.  I am getting ready to put my pipe mounts in.
The question is should I put a support for the header as well as the
pipe?  The header is the "O" ring type mount to the engine, silicon
pipe/header connector.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Michael Laggis
AKA "Moose-Boy"
NSRCA 3618
http://www.alaskarc.org