Pipe Mounting Help

fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Thu Mar 11 10:20:57 AKST 2004

Howdy All,
I am coming down the home stretch on my Focus version 1.  I got the engine
box cut down and rebuilt for my engine mount/engine.  It used to have a DB
hard mount and now has a Hyde A mount.  The motor is a Mintor 1.70 with a
Mintor 60 degree header/Mintor carbon pipe.  It all fits beautiful in the
plane.  I am getting ready to put my pipe mounts in.  The question is
should I put a support for the header as well as the pipe?  The header is
the “O” ring type mount to the engine, silicon pipe/header connector.  Any
help would be much appreciated.

Michael Laggis
AKA “Moose-Boy”
NSRCA 3618