Pattern flying observations

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 11:41:47 AKST 2004

Highly interesting.  A former pattern flyer from near here, who won
Masters a the Nats a few years ago, had a habit of flying at least one
practice flight that consisted of nothing but straight and  level
passes, one after the other, with a simple turnaround at each end.  Over
and Over and Over.................
Must be something to it...........
Bill Glaze