Pattern Humor

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Mar 7 07:19:21 AKST 2004

Thanks, Gene!  I'll put that on...

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gene Maurice
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 9:35 AM
  Subject: RE: Pattern Humor

  Bob,

  Though your list is rather extensive and would appear to be a complete summation of  the attributes of a pattern aficionado, I think there maybe one more to add to this impressive array.

  "The ability to preach for endless hours on the relative merits of a particular engine type, brand, or model like a zealot who has just witnessed the second coming"

  Gene Maurice

  gene.maurice at comcast.net

  Plano, TX

  NSRCA 877