Pattern Humor

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at comcast.net
Sun Mar 7 06:35:39 AKST 2004

Bob,

Though your list is rather extensive and would appear to be a complete
summation of  the attributes of a pattern aficionado, I think there maybe
one more to add to this impressive array.

"The ability to preach for endless hours on the relative merits of a
particular engine type, brand, or model like a zealot who has just witnessed
the second coming"

Gene Maurice

gene.maurice at comcast.net

Plano, TX