PLEASE READ!

Ed Hartley roho2 at rcpattern.com
Sat Mar 6 18:58:02 AKST 2004

To All,

I have been working on the list for two days now. Unknown to me it wasn't
being maintained. The ISP and myself have cleaned it up and that has taken
many hours. Tom Weedon will be maintaining it along with me. Hopefully it
will not get into this shape again.

Quite a few of you have changed your email address time period. In several
cases two and often three times. When you are going to change go the site
and "Leave" the list before you change your email address. This will save us
a ton of work .

That is your answer Dennis, it's working again like it should.

Later,
Ed Hartley
roho2 at rcpattern.com