Mail list

Dennis Cone cone.man at verizon.net
Sat Mar 6 15:32:53 AKST 2004

Well its nice to be able to read the discussion list again. The last post I
received was last October 2003. I tried re-joining the discussion list
several times and every time the response was the same, that I was already
enrolled. I contacted my ISP (Verizon) thinking they were blocking it
thinking it was spam. That was last year and of course I never got a
response back from them. Well yesterday I got three posts and today I am
getting all of them. What ever was done made it work again for me. Thanks. I
enjoy and learn from the experiences of the others on the list. Great to be
back.

Dennis Cone

# discussion-request at nsrca.org