Summit III

Scott Pavlock F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 3 18:56:18 AKST 2004

  I flew the Summit III .60 the whole competition season last year in the Intermediate class. When we first bought the plane we were absolutely amazed at how tailheavy the plane was. We would have needed about a pound and a quarter added to the nose to balance correctly. When we asked around we realized that we actually did not need to add any weight at all! I flew the whole season the way we bought it. When there wasnt any fuel in it the plane would flop down on the tail skid and it would level out as we filled it. While practicing I flew the plane untill the motor ran dry and I didn't experience problems or change in flight.

  Hope this helps!
  Scott Pavlock
  586-295-2611

  groups.msn.com/scottspatternpage