Coupler Size for Mintor Header/Pipe

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 3 08:13:14 AKST 2004

Why we are on this subject, I am wondering what everyone uses for the outlet of the pipe to direct exhaust out the belly pan, I have used the dubru rubber one but have seen some aluminum stingers as well, any opinions? I am setting up a Mintor 170 with mintor pipe and header, the rubber Dubro unit looks smaller in dia. and I am wondering if it will hurt performance.

Thanks,

Brian Billings