Coupler Size for Mintor Header/Pipe

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Wed Mar 3 07:52:09 AKST 2004

Heck, Gray - I would have GIVEN you some to try.....
    The flogging ONLY can occur if you have a properly-ventilated pipe tunnel, and proper distance between header and pipe that the coupler couples.
    It is pretty cool coupler stuff, though....works DANDY.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net