Coupler Size for Mintor Header/Pipe

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed Mar 3 07:48:02 AKST 2004

I just ordered 3 feet of this. Anyone near Dallas who wants to try it I
will give you a piece...If it fails...we can flog Bob in Waco.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

"Bob Pastorello" <rcaerobob at cox.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
03/03/2004 10:16 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Coupler Size for Mintor Header/Pipe

Here ya go....I chose a fashionable light blue color....it's on p. 98 of
their online catalog at
www.mcmaster.com

McMaster Number = 5236K951
(Same as 5236K95)

Silicone Rubber Tubing Soft, 3/4" ID, 1" OD, 1/8" Wall, Blue

Quantity
Per Ft.
1-99 Ft.
$3.43