OS1.40 Pipe

Rodney Tanner rodney19821982 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 12:06:52 AKST 2004

The same also applies for a friendly machine shop, or someone who happens to have a lathe.  Ask them to reface the header plate to offset for down and right thrust.
It would be nice if Macs could offer this as a custom service, for a few bucks and the the header would arrive ready to install :-) I seem to remember Just Engines, in the UK, offers that service, but the exchange rate would make that a little pricey right now.

Rodney Tanner

Patternrules at aol.com wrote:
 Sense I have a been a sheetmetal worker for 35 years I always liked to cut and weld. You should be able to get that done at a local welding shop just cut clean inside and out with sandpaper or scotchbrite, a score mark to line up where you want it positioned shouldn't take more than a few minutes and most places probably won't even charge you. Check sheetmetal shops or welders.

Steve Maxwell