ZN Kits are here!

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Mar 1 10:48:04 AKST 2004

Hey guys I talked to Central Hobbies on Friday and they have a few kits
available from the latest order.

These kits are in high demand all over the world. In talking with Mandy they
have a few extras in this shipment that are not yet taken. I think couple
Hydeaway's, and Supreme's, these are both plug in wing models. There is also
a Synergy which is the 2001 and 2003 World Champion model. The kits came in
late last week and they are going fast.  These are the best kits in the
industry in terms of quality. I flew my Hydeaway to 3rd place at the last
NATS.

I know that everybody is always trying to get these kits and as usual
Central brings in a few extras because they are in high demand.

I had a couple on order and they should be at my house in a few days. I'll
let you guys know what the scoop is when I get them in my hot little
hands....

Troy
# discussion-request at nsrca.org