An accident that could have been averted.

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Jun 29 10:57:07 AKDT 2004

One of the more pro-active measures I have seen in place is what Gray's club
in Richardson Texas does.  They shout out the frequency they are about to
turn on.  May sound kinda silly at first but I am sure they haven't had many
if any planes shot down because of freq. conflicts.  Not to sure it would be
a good idea  shouting out at a contest while someone is flying but it works
for the RRC/Club.

Wayne G.