May K-Factor

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Jun 29 05:33:05 AKDT 2004

Bill:

The problem is that the cost to print 1,000 K-Factors versus 500 K-Factors is almost nothing!  This is because the printers pricing structure is based on set-up charges.  Once they get started printing, it is not much more in cost to increase the amount.

This will be one of the major items the NSRCA Board will be discussing at our annual meeting at the Nats in about 3 weeks....

Thanks for your input!

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.