May K-Factor

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Jun 28 12:43:42 AKDT 2004

Dave:
This has been explained before, but I still can't quite understand the
explanation.  Simply put, the NSRCA says that there would be little
saving in sending out the K-Factor electronically to those of us who
would prefer it that way.
Still not sure why there's no saving..................
Bill Glaze
NSRCA 2388
AMA 2221