YS dies at bottom of stall turn - Help!!

Kenneth Blackwell blackwellk at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 12:05:47 AKDT 2004

Eddie,

Since it ran good out of the box.....I'm thinking trash in the regulator.
Sometimes, trash so small that you won't see it when you disassemble the
regulator. I like to do this AT HOME on the workbench and use a squirt
bottle of denatured or isopropyl alcohol to flush every thing. WASH
everything good just like in a clean room. Watch the reassembly of the
regulator....tit on the body fwd.

It might not be this but I have seen this many times.

Cheers,

Ken Blackwell

tightened
> this up
>
> 4. changed the throttle servo that appeared to have deadband around the
idle
> area(apparent bad pot)
>
> I've attempted to fly after each of these changes and the motor will die
> when I add throttle at the bottom of the stall turn. Now if I give a
little
> throttle during the downline & not let the motor slow down completely it
> appears to do fine.
>
> I want to be able to do a stall turn or a big loop and let the plane pull
> out at the bottom with the motor idling and continue flying (at idle)
until