cf tubes

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com
Sun Jun 27 02:42:25 AKDT 2004

I use a couple of layers of 1/32" or so ply on the inside of of the carbon
tube.  Drill it a little undersized and run a screw through it.
Jim W.

"Lance Van Nostrand" <patterndude at comcast.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
06/27/2004 02:39 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: cf tubes

I've never put a screw or anyting in my stab tube.  Just made sure the
front rod that the adjusters clamp has notches, not flats to the end of
the bar.  this prevents the stab from sliding out.
--lance